Muli Ben-Yehuda's journal

June 26, 2004

Filed under: Uncategorized — Muli Ben-Yehuda @ 6:09 AM

I can’t sleep, so I’m reading the Boston travel guide we bought today and checking out hotels. Hotel@MIT, except for the stupid name, looks marvelous. Good location, T1 in every room(!!!@!). 179$ per night, though… that’s a bit high, I think? still, I like to live large when traveling abroad 🙂

If any .boston.ma.us’ians are reading this, we’d love to meet you! we’re going to be in Boston from July 15th to July 20th, and then we’re heading to OLS2004.

6 Comments »

1. I stayed at the Hotel@MIT for 10 days last summer and it was great (my apartment was a block away but under renovations).
    I’m in NYC now but if you are ever in the area, drop me a line.

Comment by vortexshedding — June 25, 2004 @ 8:32 PM | Reply

• Thanks, we decided to go for Hotel@MIT for the time being and made our reservation.
      We won’t make it to NYC this time around, but maybe next time… thanks!

Comment by mulix — June 27, 2004 @ 12:21 AM | Reply

2. Ditto if you happen to venture to the west coast (I’m at NASA Ames for the summer)

Comment by compilerbitch — June 26, 2004 @ 4:49 AM | Reply

• Not this time around, unfortunately… but there’s a good likelihood we’ll make it to the UK in september/october, and to the west coast next summer (planning on another internship? :-))

Comment by mulix — June 27, 2004 @ 12:20 AM | Reply

3. i’m also in nyc, but i tend to go back to boston on a semi-regular basis… chances are that i’ll be in the area at some point during that week.

Comment by thirdson — June 26, 2004 @ 6:57 PM | Reply

• that’s cool…
      I’ll be checking my email fairly regularly, mulix@mulix.org. If you’re in the area July 15 – July 20, drop me a line and let’s get together.

Comment by mulix — June 27, 2004 @ 12:31 AM | Reply